The following is a list of the most commonly used probes that Parks Medical Electronics, Inc. will supply. If you have a need for a probe that is not listed, please contact us.
In most cases we furnish probes of the same frequency you already have in your office or hospital, for interchangeability. If you have none of our dopplers, we recommend you get nominal 8 MHz and 4 MHz. probes. Chest probes and obstetrical probes are a nominal 2.2 MHz.
Please note that the probe frequency you order must match the frequency of the instrument (shown as a label by the probe connectors). In most cases, it is recommended that a spare set of probes be kept on hand.
MICROVASCULAR PROBE WITH 2 MM DIAMETER TIP
- Nominal 8 MHz in standard 3/8-inch diameter pencil style
- Nominal 9 MHz in standard 3/8-inch diameter pencil style
- Nominal 8 MHz in 1/4-inch diameter skinny pencil style
- Nominal 9 MHz in 1/4-inch diameter skinny pencil style
- Nominal 4 MHz in standard 1/2-inch diameter pencil style
- Nominal 5 MHz in standard 3/8-inch diameter pencil style
- Nominal 5 MHz flat probe
- Nominal 8 MHz Infant flat probe
- Nominal 8 MHz Adult flat probe
- Nominal 9.5 MHz Infant flat probe
- Nominal 9.5 MHz Adult flat probe
||To preserve the 2 mm beam width, you must NOT let gel or fluid build up around the tip. Just a damp surface is best. Smear the gel if necessary.